Breaking

Michael Bisping tells Eddie Hearn why Francis Ngannou would be a good fight for Dillian Whyte



Michael Bisping tells Eddie Hearn why Francis Ngannou would be a good fight for Dillian Whyte




Michael Bisping has told Eddie Hearn and Tony Bellew that he’d like to see Dillian Whyte fight Francis Ngannou.


The former UFC middleweight champion joined the boxing duo on their show ‘Talk The Talk’ this week and talk soon turned to the ‘Body Snatcher’.



Dillian Whyte has a kickboxing background



Mark Robinson/Matchroom


2


Dillian Whyte has a kickboxing background

Whyte has recently declared that he’d be willing to cross over to MMA with the aim of becoming heavyweight champion in boxing sports.


When asked about potential opponents, Bisping suggested: “Somebody like a Francis Ngannou, that’d be good.


“Ngannou, he can’t wrestle to save his life. But if he connects with you, goodnight.”


Hearn replied: “Ngannou against Dillian Whyte is an absolute monster.”



Ngannou is a KO artist



Getty – Contributor


2


Ngannou is a KO artist




In a video previously filmed for his own YouTube channel, Whyte showed he’s retained his kicking ability from his days as a kickboxer.


He then said: “I’ll fight UFC. I’ll do one boxing fight, one UFC.


“One boxing fight, one MMA fight, tell Dana White to hit me up.


“I’ll fight Francis Ngannou. I would lick him down. He ain’t go not chin, he’s a coward bro.



“I would knock out Francis Ngannou, trust me. All he can do is try and take me down, that’s it.


“One boxing fight, one MMA fight. If you want MMA first, let’s go. Boxing first, let’s go.


“Even Muay Thai, fight me in kickboxing – three-fight deal, tell Dana White.”








Source link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology