Breaking

UFC commentator Joe Rogan looks in better shape than some of the fighters as he shows off amazing body change




Joe Rogan is a presenter, comedian and more commonly known in UFC as the man that sits behind the desk and interviews stars in the octagon.


However, that doesn’t mean he kept himself in the best shape he possibly could.


Rogan has admitted he had love handles and a belly that made him the butt of some jokes, but a new diet has produced quite an amazing body transformation.



Rogan has certainly been working out



Rogan has certainly been working out

“I had a belly,” Rogan said. “A lot of people made fun of me, fat-shamed me. I lost all my fat, I lost the belly, I lost my love handles. I went into this thing thinking this carnivore diet was wacky and probably thought it was nonsense, but this is as good as I’ve felt in a long time and it’s just one month.”


Rogan did the ‘carnivore diet’ throughout January which only allows you to eat meat, fish and certain dairy products. Essentially, you go back to being a caveman.


Early on, Rogan said he was having some bowel issues with the diet, but he persisted and lost nearly a stone. Now look at him!




Rogan says he has a lot more energy and his health is in a better place as a whole.


The diet is still largely up for debate with no real science linking it to helping long-term health and the lack of carbohydrates isn’t beneficial long-term.


However, reducing the carbs intake and indeed sugar intake has produced quick results for Rogan.


Who knows, maybe he’ll get in the cage one day in shape like that!



Footage of Khabib Nurmagomedov head-butting opponents at Russian MMA event resurfaces as Conor McGregor rematch talks gather pace




fbq('init', '752905198150451');
fbq('track', "PageView");





Source link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology