Breaking

Liverpool's Alisson baptises Manchester United star Fred's wife




Alisson has baptised more people than he has conceded goals in 2020!


The Liverpool star christened the wife of Manchester United midfielder Fred this week – his Brazilian international teammate – having done the same to Roberto Firmino last month.



Alisson and wife Natalia baptised Fred’s other half



Instagram



Alisson and wife Natalia baptised Fred’s other half

Alisson has been leading baptisms with his wife, Natalia, in the swimming pool of their home.


Fred’s wife, Monique Salum, and Firmino have been christened by Alisson since the turn of the year, which is a bigger tally than the goals (1) he has let in!


Alisson has conceded just once, a Raul Jimenez header, in six games in 2020.


A video uploaded to Monique’s Instagram profile shows Alisson and Natalia dunking her head into the water alongside a pastor.



It was Alisson’s second baptism of the year



Instagram



It was Alisson’s second baptism of the year

Alisson has been conducting baptisms in his swimming pool



Instagram



Alisson has been conducting baptisms in his swimming pool

A caption on the post read: “This day! The day that will always be marked on my heart and soul.


“The day of my encounter with Jesus Christ, where I felt his presence and felt that it was the most certain and important choice of my life.


“Where I gave my life and all my heart to him. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn’t be able to explain everything I felt that day and how you have been transforming my life and the life of my family.


“I could not fail to thank my dear friends @natalialbecker and @alissonbecker who introduced me to life in Christ Jesus and with their testimonies has been transforming the lives of everyone around them, including mine! Thank you for making me feel true love.














“You are a blessing in our lives! Thank you God, for doing your works in my life. I serve the Lord.”


Alisson added: “What God did for us we will never forget!!


“I’m still speechless to describe Jesus’ love! Very happy to have participated in a moment like this, the baptism of people I love so much! Thank you so much Jesus, I love you!!!”


Alisson, who has kept the joint-most clean sheets with nine in the Premier League this season, cried when baptising Firmino.


The pair are on course to lead Liverpool to a first Premier League title in 30 years with Jurgen Klopp’s men holding a 22-point lead over second-placed Man City.




 




fbq('init', '752905198150451');
fbq('track', "PageView");





Source link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technology